What Makes the Difference? – Auto Motion Technology:
- Turning Any Image into a Talking Head. Import your own images or photographs, and follow the simple face fitting process.
- Auto-lip-syncing with a Human Voice. CrazyTalk7’s audio lip-syncing engine animates any character’s mouth thanks to a built-in phoneme library.
- Auto Motion Technology. This clever new feature analyzes the tones in your voice to automatically generate head and facial movement.
- Custom Facial Puppeteering. Be your own puppet master and control facial expressions, head movements, eyes and mouth tempo with direct mouse puppeteering.
- Rich-Content Library. First time CrazyTalk users can quickly get started with hundreds of helpful assets that inspire, teach and assist.
- Timeline Editing and Refinement. Overlay specific facial expressions from the library and save your edits in the Custom Motion Clip library for future use.
- Output. Export videos or images in different sizes and ratios.
- Free Online Video Tutorials, Manuals and Forum Help. Easily learn CrazyTalk7 with full media support training.
Pricing and Availability:
CrazyTalk7 is available for Windows PC and Mac, in Standard version at £29.99 inc and PRO version at. £109.99 inc
For current promotions please visit: http://www.reallusion.com/store/purchase_ct.aspx
Fully-featured, free trial versions for Windows PC and Mac users are also available for download at: http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/trial.aspx
For CrazyTalk7 Mac Standard purchase, please visit Apple’s Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crazytalk7/id551903255?mt=12
Visit Reallusion’s website for more info, free training and demo videos: http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/crazytalk.aspx