For more information, please see:
Thursday, 23 December 2010
Friday, 17 December 2010
Adorage Effects Package 12 combines sights from all over the globe with skylines of many large cities and many universally applicable effects. Adorage 12 offers an amazing number of effects including a variety of composite options, a large repertoire of short clips, numerous split-screen effects, as well as video-collages. Selection of the appropriate effect is available with the single click of a mouse. Effects may be adjusted quickly and easily, and still pictures as well as film material can be integrated freely, thus leaving plenty of room for style and creativity. While the included effects are in stunning HD resolution, they can also be used in SD projects.
Adorage effects feature fast rendering times and are easy and intuitive to use. Adorage Effects can be used seamlessly with included plug-ins for popular Windows-based NLEs including: Adobe® Premiere/Pro/Elements, AVID®/Pinnacle Studio, Corel® VideoStudio/Pro/MediaStudio, Grass Valley® Canopus EDIUS and Neo, Magix® Video Deluxe, Sony Vegas Movie Studio/Vegas Pro, and Ulead Videostudio/mediastudio . Adorage 12 supports 32- and 64-bit versions of popular NLEs and now supports Sony Vegas Pro 64-bit and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5. The new 64-bit plug-ins allow owners of previous Adorage volumes to use them in newer 64-bit NLEs.
Price & Availability
Adorage Effects Package 12 is available for immediate purchase and download from the proDAD online shop and is available for a special introductory price of $79 until January 15, 2011. Learn more about Adorage Effects Package 12 at http://www.prodad.com/.
Tuesday, 14 December 2010
Follow @KLAssociatesPR PRODAD MERCALLI V2 VIDEO STABILIZATION AND ROLLING-SHUTTER CORRECTION PLUG-IN FOR APPLE FINAL CUT PRO AND ADOBE® PREMIER PRO CS5 MAC NOW SHIPPING
Mercalli V2 – More than just a stabilizer
· Complete 3D video stabilization on all 3 camera axis.
· Fully automated rolling-shutter compensation of undesired skewing, jello, or wobble effects.
· Minimal zooming requirement compared with other stabilizers.
· Eliminates jerking movements during panning.
· Removes irregularities during panning.
· Calculates missing images during low FPS rates.
· Optimizes digitalized and restored Super 8 footage.
· Smoother results for all video recordings, from hand-cameras to steady-cam.
· Over-arching multiple scene stabilization.
· Intuitive and interactive operation and multi-core support for super fast results.
· No key-frames or elaborate tracking points necessary.
· Ready to use: Just load the video, stabilize - done!
· Win 32-/64-Bit support with independent plug-in versions.
· Compatible with Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, and Adobe Premier Pro & After Effects CS5 Mac.
Pricing and Availability:
Mercalli V2 Pro retails for $249.00 and is available for immediate purchase and download from the www.prodad.com web shop. proDAD is offering a 20% introductory discount for Mercalli V2 Pro until January 15, 2011.