Easily and safely recover data from any source or environment with new flexible features. Includes new Adaptive Restore 3.0 and P2P adjustment at no additional charge!
● Latest WinPE 3.0 on boot disk – Future-proof backup and recovery software! Containing the Windows 7 Kernel and allowing users to add new drivers, the software guarantees the most reliable recovery process on the market now and in the future.
● Paragon Adaptive Restore 3.0 – Restore a system backup on completely different hardware, or migrate the operating system to a new computer and avoid time-consuming reinstallations of applications and reconfigurations of your operating system. Paragon Adaptive Restore analyzes which boot drivers are missing on the new hardware and helps install them to the migrated operating system.
P2P Adjust OS Wizard – Start up a Windows physical system on a different hardware platform (P2P) by allowing injection of all required drivers and the other actions crucial for this type of migration. Including the third generation of Paragon’s Adaptive Restore™ technology, it now can:
○ Analyze all installed drivers inside a target system to report on devices without drivers.
○ Search for and install any missing drivers from the built-in Windows repository.
○ Notify the user about boot critical devices without drivers (HDD/RAID controllers, etc.), automatically prompting to provide a path to a driver repository.
○ Name all devices according to their model description, not some alphanumeric code, which requires additional deciphering.
○ Determine and install drivers not only for boot critical devices, but for physically connected NICs as well.
● Network support for WinPE 3.0 – Easily access backups directly from the Paragon recovery environment, or add network card drivers, if necessary.
● Support for hard drives bigger than 2.2 TB – Support for the latest generation of hard drives, including SSDs and AFDs, providing support for new GPT partition tables.
● MBR -> GPT conversion – Easily convert MBR-formatted hard drives to GPT without data loss.
● Superior write-operations by using asynchronous backup – Increased backup processing speeds, especially for backups on USB 3.0 external hard drives and on internal hard drives.
● Partition alignment for bare metal restore – When transferring partitions to a new hard drive, Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home enables the correct alignment and allows the device to deliver best performance, especially for misalignment issues of restored partitions arising from transfers from old 512-byte sector sizes to newer 4-kilobyte sized sectors.
● Encrypted Backup – Avoid unauthorized access to backup files with secure encryption.
Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home is available for £29.95: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/brs/index.html
Free editions of “express” tools are available at: http://www.paragon-software.com/free/
For corporate backup and disaster recovery solutions, please visit: