Edifier is rapidly becoming known as one of the latest, innovative developers of quality audio solutions for the ever-changing Lifestyle, Home, Portable, IT and Multimedia markets. Now the company has announced the launch of the latest addition to its lifestyle audio range, the Luna 5.
The Edifier Luna 5 is a statement of design excellence.
Enjoy music to its fullest on this eye-catching, audio system with multiple inputs including iPod, iPhone, MP3 and FM tuner. The simplicity of use, design and audio quality of the Luna 5 makes for an outstanding visual and audio experience.
The Luna 5 maintains the Edifier design philosophy to offer elegant solutions for the home with superb sound quality at an affordable price.
Working closely with Phil Jones who worked as Production Manager at Wharfdale and was instrumental in founding Acoustic Energy, Edifier develops high quality audio no matter what the application. The company continues to expand with offices around the globe and is on course to meet its goal of becoming a world-class, internationally-recognised company specialising in high quality audio solutions for a variety of markets.
The Luna 5 features a three-way, fiver driver speaker system and delivers a total power output of 55W. Six touch-sensitive buttons and a full function remote allow easy iPod navigation and control.
Luna 5 Features
- All-in-One audio system for iPod, iPhone and MP3 players.
- Five driver speaker system incorporates unique vibration and resonance control technologies coupled with low frequency porting and mid-range tuned cavities for smoother, cleaner audio.
- Magnetically shielded 5.75-inch woofer, two 2.75-inch midrange drivers and two 2.5-inch tweeters.
- Digital FM radio.
- Top mounted iPod/iPhone dock with universal docking system is compatible with all iPod and iPhone models.
- Aux input allows MP3 players and MP3 enabled cellular phones to be connected and played.
- Remote control with full function iPod and iPhone control and navigation.
- Full range 100-240V 50/60Hz “universal” switch-mode power supply.
- Price and Availability:
The Luna 5 is available now from Micro Direct and in February from Play.com and Dabs at SRP £199.99 inc.
Established in Beijing, China, in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded overseas, and in 1998 developed into a transnational group company. Edifier is one of China’s first specialized manufacturers producing genuine wood enclosure speaker systems, and one of the first groups of loudspeaker manufacturers who have successfully developed an exclusive international market. The company has the envious position of occupying first place in the whole country in terms of output and sales volume, with over 6 million systems being sold in 2004. The Company operates two production bases in Beijing, and Shenzhen in China respectively, with full product R&D, plastic injection, machining, painting, silk-screen printing, and assembly. The R&D team is composed of dedicated acoustical engineers from Beijing, and North America. The Group has more than 2,500 employees, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 1,000,000 square feet. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D. http://www.edifier.com
Media Contact UK
Telephone: 01327 844880
Fax: 01327 843308